Complaint Review: Palmetto Marketing Inc

• Submitted: Tue, October 15, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 15, 2002

• Reported By:springfield IL
Palmetto Marketing Inc
Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing Rip-off Inc EVERYONE READ! Ex-Palmetto Marketing Employee Speaks, "Don't blame the kids, the managers are pedofiles, & The owner Vinny Pitts is bangin a 20 yr old crackhead when he's almost 50"! Coral Springs Florida

Ok.... I just wanna let everyone on here know something....... First of all, you can not totally blame the kids who come to your door selling the magazines for them not ever coming. These kids are out there trying as hard as they can, and doing everything they were TAUGHT by other kids who have been there longer and their managers to sell magazines. These kids dont make any $$$ if they dont sell the magazines.

People, If you wanna blame someone.. you blame their managers!!!! (Ill get into that in a sec though). These guys are friggen losers.... They got kids out there working for up to 12 hrs a day sometimes, and when the kids get back in at night and sold maybe 6 magazine subscriptions, they will give them about $20 and say " the rest of ur money is going on your books down in florida" HA!....... Thats a load of bs. Well hey guys...lets figure that out 12 hrs=20 bucks = $1.66 an hr is great pay huh???

Now u wonder why these kids do everything they can to sell the magazines??? EXACTLY! Ok, so now I will tell u why I ever met up with this crew of scumbags. There was a nice add in the paper saying I could travel to LA, CHIC, FL, in some type of sales pos. Never knew what it really was about so I thought this would be a good way to get outta the town I was in, and do something with my life.

So I got to the Ramada INN in CT. Oh ya and after 2 days of being here, I told them I wanted to leave and they convinced me to stay a little longer, promising I'd be making about 25,000 in a year. HAHAHAHAHA! good jokes outta these clowns huh?? You guys need to get your lies together!

So lets get back to some of these managers. These guys are friggen pedofiles. The owner Vinny Pitts, ( I will give u credit there vin, u got a nice scumbag biz that made u a millionaire).. but the fact that ur bangin some 20 yr old crackhead when ur almost 50 is kinda funny.

Sean Impara.... hes a nice, slick dude (also likes to find the lil girls when hes 35, and has a kid somewhere)... I think everything that comes outta his mouth is bs though. Classic respectful individuals huh?

MY FAVORITE...this dude they call LOOPY who is the biggest piece of trailer park trash if u ever seen it! guys a friggen losaaaa! classic respectful individuals huh? I wanted to grab a bat and hit him in the face almost every time I saw him.

Tony DeGeorge... I dont got much to say about him though, didnt mind him. Good stories too. HA!..... AND BY THE WAY... ANYONE OF U GUYS ever find urself reading this.... PLEASE FIND UR WAY UP here and try killin me. Ill own each and every 1 of you! Especially you loopy!

LATA PALS :)

P.s. so like I said every1... Now u know not to blame these kids coming to your door... Theyre doing what their told to do or they cant eat... My suggestion is... if any of these kids come to your door, just give them a 2-3 dollar donation and urge them to leave the company ASAP so ur not helping their scumbag managers get rich!

S U L L Y
Agawam, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2002 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing-Inc/Coral-Springs-Florida/Palmetto-Marketing-Rip-off-Inc-EVERYONE-READ-Ex-Palmetto-Marketing-Employee-Speaks-Don-32607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing Inc