Complaint Review: Palmetto Marketing - Mark Vetter

• Submitted: Mon, May 09, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 09, 2005

• Reported By:Ridgefield Connecticut
Palmetto Marketing - Mark Vetter
Whiles Street Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing - Mark Vetter Fraud, Rip-off, Stealing Coral Springs Florida

On a beautiful April afternoon while I was sitting in my back yard, a seemingly nice young man came to the fence selling magazine subscriptions. He small talked with me about how he lived in Indiana and then proceeded to talk me into buying a magazine subscription. When he came inside I wrote him out a 32 dollar check to Palmetto Marketing Inc, after he feed me a thorough and convincing story.

After he left and I watched him walk up my drive way, I went back outside. Little did I know that while I was out there Mark Vetter (that's his name) came BACK into my house stole a check from my check book and made it out to P.M.I. for $307 !

I quickly realized something was wrong when he tried to cash the check 10 days letter and stopped the check and did some investigating. If he comes to you door call the police as I did press charges. On top of everything I then realized the magazine sale was a scam.

Erica
Ridgefield, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2005 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing-Mark-Vetter/Coral-Springs-Florida/Palmetto-Marketing-Mark-Vetter-Fraud-Rip-off-Stealing-Coral-Springs-Florida-142125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing - Mark Vetter