Complaint Review: Palmetto Marketing - PMI

• Submitted: Thu, January 06, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 06, 2005

• Reported By:Parrish Florida
Palmetto Marketing - PMI
7522 Wiles Road, Suite 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing, Inc. (PMI) SCAM!!! HOW TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND NOT PAY STOP PAYMENT FEES. Ripoff! Coral Springs Florida

After I was suckered by two kids claiming to be high school students looking to win a trip to Cancun, a friend told me it was a scam. I looked up the company on the internet and instead of finding a company website, I found THIS site, with dozens of scam reports.

I immediately called my bank to stop the payment. I told the girl that the reason I was stopping the payment was because I was scammed. At her discretion, she waived the $20 stop payment fee.

You can also send back the form on the back of your receipt (which I am also doing) to cancel your order, but I wanted to cover all bases - especially since there's no telling if a company this dishonest would even honor a cancellation request.

The phone number for the company is 954-341-8235.

Parrish, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2005 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing-PMI/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Palmetto-Marketing-Inc-PMI-SCAM-HOW-TO-GET-YOUR-MONEY-BACK-AND-NOT-PAY-STOP-PAYMENT-126115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing - PMI