Complaint Review: Palmetto Marketing - PMI

• Submitted: Fri, February 24, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 24, 2006

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
Palmetto Marketing - PMI
7522 Wiles RD Suite 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing - PMI RIPOFF COMPANY!! JAMIE BROOME IS A RIPOFF!! CHANGES MAGAZINE TITLES FOR MORE POINTS! Coral Springs Florida

Jamie Broome came to my door with some story about going to Cancun and how she was roped into this kind of job and yada yada yada. I myself was almost roped into doing some kind of job like this but I got out of it. I should have known not to trust someone who wasn't smart enough to get out of it as well.

When she came, I was with my friends who kept telling me not to do this... it's a scam. Jamie and her little co-conspirator reassured me that this was legit and that the reason I should know this and believe this is because of the authenticity of the recipt I got back and how the representatives name was on here and company address... except for not phone number. I looked it over along with all the company info. It seemed ok. I wrote my check for $35 for Psychology Today and ESPN for free.

I guess I should count myself lucky that it was A) only $35 and B) because I am recieving magazines.

ONLY....
I am recieving Disney and Me and ESPN. Not psychology today.

I went online and looked at the cashed check and downloaded the info. On the actual check I wrote what magazines I wanted.... she crossed out the name of Psyhology Today and wrote in Disney and Me... I guess for more points. I don't know.

I count myself lucky because I am still recieving ESPN... which I guess in itself is worth the $35 to let my boyfriend read them and be happy.

This is the last time I feel sorry for some sap who can't see how a fraudulent company and rip-off conspiracy works to only hurt the "customers". Obvisouly she knew what she was doing.

Tracy
Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2006 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing-PMI/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Palmetto-Marketing-PMI-RIPOFF-COMPANY-JAMIE-BROOME-IS-A-RIPOFF-CHANGES-MAGAZINE-TITL-177865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing - PMI