Complaint Review: Palmetto Marketing PMI

• Submitted: Tue, December 13, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, December 13, 2005

• Reported By:boynton beach Florida
Palmetto Marketing PMI
7522 Wiles Rd, Ste. 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing PMI watchout they were in florida as of last night, ripoff, scam, deceitful, using young kids, too good to be true RIPOFF Coral Springs Florida

Again, be careful, they were at my house last night, West Palm Beach, Florida. I have to say that I ALMOST fell for this one due to the sheer fact that this young girl (around 13 ish) was soo good at what she did and at overcoming any obstacle that I threw at her. I must embarassingly admit that I did write her a check however with nothing but bad feelings afterword I soon cancelled it within minutes.

I dont want to get into the entire story of what happened because frankly, it is exactly the same as all of the other reports that I have been reading about. I do want to mention, however, the things that totally made me question this.
1. She is 13 and came to my house after dark and alone. I am a male and twice her size and she had no hesitaions about talking to me or even coming into my house.
2. She is too good of a sales person for your typical grade/highschool fundraiser. She knew every way of overcoming my "no thanks".
3. Maybe i am conservative but what 13 year old has a trip to Cancun??
4. She is part of a "traveling team" from Ohio. That is funny because it was a weekday and a school night.
5. Her receipt did not list a phone number for the company.
6. There was a $10 service charge that she did not tell me about.
7. She mentioned that others were selling in the neighborhood but when I left my house within 2-3 minutes after her, there were no children walking around.
8. Well, you get the point.

Basically my point is, is that this girl was better than your sleezy used car salesman and she does not take no for an answer. When they come to your door, run, or better yet, put her on the spot and catch her in her own lies. She is too young to be taught to lie and deceive people out of their hard earned money. Again, beware, they were in Florida as of last night!

John
West Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2005 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing-PMI/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Palmetto-Marketing-PMI-watchout-they-were-in-florida-as-of-last-night-ripoff-scam-decei-167751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing PMI