Complaint Review: Palmetto Marketing - Pitts Sales

• Submitted: Fri, January 21, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, January 21, 2005

• Reported By:Kingston New York
Palmetto Marketing - Pitts Sales
7522 Wiles Rd Ste 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing ripoff Biggest Mistake EVER Scam!!!! Coral Springs Florida

Hello to all, I am an individual who finally realized how bad she was being ripped off, and just recently quit working for this awful company.

I traveled the country all last year selling magazines door to door that were overpriced and rarely mailed to the customers we talked to. There is like 100 kids doing it staying in hotels & not getting paid nearly what we make off the magazines, getting personal belongings stolen & yelled at perfusely if you have a bad day(apparently you are not entitled to those)

I left finally because I had a viral infection in my stomach & couldn't even get out of bed, I had to go to the hospital ( they wouldnt take me) so I snuck there when I was supposed to knock doors and found this out and got a doctors note for 12 days (2 work weeks) and on the 3rd day I was out I was told to go to work or go home.

After 9 months of working and getting a lot of business for these people this was how I was treated. So while they hang in their office or sit on their yacht we are selling magazines in all weather 10 hrs a day 6 days a week, some job. There are however a few kids there that will be honest with you & sell you a magazine & you will get it, but we are salesman, not kids in school/college like most of them say they are. Beware to all who have them knock at your door, but also, feel sorry for them, this isn't paradise for them either

Melissa
Kingston, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2005 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing-Pitts-Sales/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Palmetto-Marketing-ripoff-Biggest-Mistake-EVER-Scam-Coral-Springs-Florida-128483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing - Pitts Sales