• Report: #193642

• Submitted: Sun, May 28, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, May 28, 2006

• Reported By:Winter Garden Florida
Palmetto Marketing, SSA Sunshine Subscription Agency
7522 Wiles Rd., Ste. 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing, SSA Sunshine Subscription Agency Ripped off by SSA magazine scam: does anyone know how to get money back Ripoff Coral Springs Florida

On January 28th 2006, there was a young lady selling magazine subscriptions. I've always been leary about sales people at your door, I said I wasn't interested, but she persisted and I gave in. I ordered Dirt Rider Magazine for my boyfriend as a gift. I made out a check to SSA for 34.00 supposedly for that magazine and for a years subscription. He began getting Good Housekeeping Magazine at the end of April 2006. He has still be getting this magazine, but most are delivered ripped up, pages missing, and skipping dates and months. I went online to see if I could find a phone number for this company to ask what is going on, and I found this website while searching for SSA. Has anyone got in touch with these people? Any money back? Next time I will go with my instincts and not order anything from anyone at my door. I have moved from the neighborhood that they scoured and made money off of, and now I live in a place where they or anyone selling anything can't enter and if they do, the police are called and they are given a treaspass order and if they come back they are arrested. And it has actually already happened with two men trying to get into people's homes supposedly trying to clean carpets and when told I'm going to call the cops, they would high tail it out of here, but were finally caught.

Tricia
Winter Garden, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2006 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing-SSA-Sunshine-Subscription-Agency/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Palmetto-Marketing-SSA-Sunshine-Subscription-Agency-Ripped-off-by-SSA-magazine-scam-does-193642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing, SSA Sunshine Subscription Agency