Complaint Review: Palmetto Marketing, Sunshine Subscription Agency

• Submitted: Wed, April 12, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 12, 2006

• Reported By:Mount Dora Florida
Palmetto Marketing, Sunshine Subscription Agency
7522 Wiles Rd., ST.112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing, Sunshine Subscription Agency ripoff, Fraudulent, Dishonest, Coral Springs Florida

I was at home when a salesman approached me (Glenn Gibson.) He was very polite and I ordered a magazine for my daughter's birthday well I ordered it 01/31/2006 he said allow 4-6 weeks and now it is 04/12/2006 and I have not received anything. I tried calling the company all they can do is hang up on me. I am filing a report with my local law enforcement today please do not trust these people they are very dishonest.

Dana
Mount Dora, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2006 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing-Sunshine-Subscription-Agency/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Palmetto-Marketing-Sunshine-Subscription-Agency-ripoff-Fraudulent-Dishonest-Coral-Spri-186246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing, Sunshine Subscription Agency