• Report: #119882

• Submitted: Fri, November 26, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 26, 2004

• Reported By:red oak Iowa
Palmetto Marketing - nfsa
7522 Wiles Rd Ste 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing - nfsa RIPOFF A KID CAME TO MY DOOR PROMISING MY CHILD A MAGAZINE Coral Springs Florida

I was home from work one day when a kid came to the door. I was a little nervous about letting him in. However I did because I knew my husband would be home soon.

He said he was selling magazines, and that if he sold a certain amount he would win a trip. I told him I didnt have the money, that I could order and they could bill me.

He said they couldnt do that, and my 7 year old heard him mention a xbox magazine, and he really wanted it. So I gave in and ordered it. I normally dont order magazines, I thought the price was a little high, but I did it for my son.

The kid looked tired and said he had been out all day, and that they go all over, he said to put this bug off on my door, I didnt and no one else showed up. I do and I dont blame the kid, but it is really sad that you have to watch out for things like this, I couldnt even afford to do this but I wanted my son to have it, and I felt bad for the kid that came to my door.

Plus he said if i didnt order from him and get the bug off note, that 20 more kids would show up at my door. It has been over 90 days since I placed the order, and every day my son asks me when his magazine is coming. I hope that it will come, but I am not counting on it. I think that this company should be shut down, and forced to pay all of the people they have hurt. $35 dollars may not be alot for some, but it was alot to my family. watch out for J.Bird, when he comes to your door.

Jennifer
red oak, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2004 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing-nfsa/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Palmetto-Marketing-nfsa-RIPOFF-A-KID-CAME-TO-MY-DOOR-PROMISING-MY-CHILD-A-MAGAZINE-Coral-119882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing - nfsa