Complaint Review: Palmetto Marketing

• Submitted: Tue, September 30, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 22, 2003

• Reported By:Dover Delaware
Palmetto Marketing
7522 Wiles Rd., Ste. 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing Inc. ripoff Coral Springs Florida

*Consumer Comment: Sad Sad People in This World

A young girl, said she was 19 came to the door saying that they were selling magazine prescriptions for a youth group trip to Cancun. she was fast talking and hard to understand.

She mentioned that they had a prescription for Car & Driver, so me being a car guy i wrote a check for $32. wuite a high price.

as soon as i shut the door i came upstairs and looked up PMI on google. the first hit was this site. I jumped in my car and drove down the street to retrieve my check.It was given back to me.

Anyone who has PMI come to thier door, tell them to Leave.

Michael
Dover, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2003 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Palmetto-Marketing-Inc-ripoff-Coral-Springs-Florida-67936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing

AUTHOR: Lynn - (U.S.A.)

This summer in June a nice young man approached me in my yard. Acted like he really like my dog and talked to me like he was trying to get to where ever.

I thought, ok - i will help this young man out and handed him 32 dollars cash for a subscription to Whispers from Heaven.

You see I lost my 18 year old son to an accident last year and was really excited about this magazine.

Well it is now 10-21-03, and figured out after checking into things I have been ripped off. It is sad that there are people in this world that are so evil when you are so vulnerable.