• Report: #203160

• Submitted: Thu, July 27, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 27, 2006

• Reported By:Smyrna Tennessee
Palmetto Marketing
7522 Wiles Rd, Suite 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing Magazine Subscription Ripoff Magazines not sent Coral Springs Florida

On November 21, 2005 two young ladies came to my door selling Magazines. Now I have bought magazines form someone about 4 years ago and in fact recieved them promtly. Two ladies said they were college students trying to win against the boy team to win a trip.
So I look at their list of magazines. The list was hand written and laminated. There were no pictures of the magazines like previous sellers had. I did get a strange vibe from them that something just wasn't right but they were charming my infant daughter so I brushed it off.
I ended up ordering 'Disney and Me' magazine for my daughter and they said my ordering that I would get a free subscription to another magazine so I picked 'Country Weekly'.

Months later we moved to another residence in March. I still didn't recieve any magazines in the mail. In the second week of April we finally get 'Disney and Me'. After looking at the reciept I noticed that it said 90 to 120 days for delivery. I was wondering when my 'Country Weekly' would be arriving.

I forgot all about the magazine (too busy with moving), until this past week. I ended up emailing 'Country Weekly' and I got a response yesterday informing me that I am not being shown in their records. I spent $35.00 with that ridiculous $10.00 processing fee.

Amber
Smyrna, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2006 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Palmetto-Marketing-Magazine-Subscription-Ripoff-Magazines-not-sent-Coral-Springs-Florida-203160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing