Complaint Review: Palmetto Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2007

• Reported By:Saint Ann Missouri
Palmetto Marketing
7522 Wiles Road Ste 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing Deceptive magazine sales...lie to get you to subscribe..cancel check than you have to deal with Check Games Solutions Inc who has the nerve to report you to the credit bureau. And for what I didn't receive a product so therefore I owe nothing. My brother receives some crappy magazine what happened to the ones he actually ordered? Coral Springs Florida

My brother receives some crappy magazine what happened to the ones he actually ordered? At first I thought to just pay the crap so that it cease to look bad on my credit report. But than I decided to research Palmetto Marketing with the BBB and found all kinds of bad news. So, which brought me to Ripoff web-site. I was sold the same crappy story about winning a trip to Cancun. And was told that he was attending college.

Kat
Saint Ann, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2007 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing/Coral-Springs-Florida-33607/Palmetto-Marketing-Deceptive-magazine-saleslie-to-get-you-to-subscribecancel-check-th-274378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing