Complaint Review: Palmetto Marketing

• Submitted: Sun, August 14, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, November 03, 2005

• Reported By:thurmont Maryland
Palmetto Marketing
7522 Wiles Road Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing AKA PMI Rips off kids and jones around country I traveled with them don't let it happen to your kids Coral Springs Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: everything this man said about the company is true. SEAN READ THIS!!!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: baha who r u

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: PMI licks a fat nut. This isn't a REAL job. It's just a waste of time.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Don't believe everything you hear.

My name is Sean (Cub Cub) i traveled for 2 years with this company. I did a lot of stuff im not proud of and lots i am. Pretty much everything you hear or read or watch on the T.V. about this company is true. So im not going to go in detail about any of it. What i will say is after getting out i have gotten a legitamate sales job with a real commision. Im finishing up my college degree in criminal justice and hope one day i can bring bastards like Bob down for what they do.

These kids are brainwashed and drugged beaten and robbed and no one does nothing to stop it. I only hope parents read this so that they can steer their children away from this. The traveling was fun but not worth the pain. Its damn near impossible to go home especially if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend like in my case. The only reason im writing this and not still traveling is b/c when we got back to MD my friends picked me up from D.C. at 3 in the morning. I can only imagine what would have happened had Bob known we were leaving.

Instead we slipped out in the middle of the night. My life is better now im working on taking back control of it. When you are with them there is no control there is no safety net only fear drugs and pennies. I hope some of the people i did care for woke up like me and got the hell out.

Also i will do anything in my power to help those that were there for me Athena Joe Andrew J money anyone just contact me through the editor of this site!

What i saw in 2 years of traveling would make some people sick. It made me strong and i hope others gain the same knowledge and strength i did and get the hell out.

Sean
thurmont, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2005 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing/Coral-Springs-Florida/Palmetto-Marketing-AKA-PMI-Rips-off-kids-and-jones-around-country-I-traveled-with-them-don-153637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

everything this man said about the company is true. SEAN READ THIS!!!

AUTHOR: Athena - (U.S.A.)

hey sean its athena. i miss you cub cub. everything this man said about the company is true. ive actually seen bobs bad side. he beat the crap out of mark m. one night for absolutaly nothing while mark was passed out on the bed. he never woke up that night. but he did the next morning with bruses everywhere and had no idea where he got them. i saw bob do that. and he broke mark v.'s jaw. it was horrible. im glad im not there anymore.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

baha who r u

AUTHOR: Sean - (U.S.A.)

hey just curious bahah who r? Brittany lives back in Tennessee we r still together she is with her family for now Athena e mail me sometime. CubCub82@hotmail December e mailed me last might she is in vegas writing a book

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

PMI licks a fat nut. This isn't a REAL job. It's just a waste of time.

AUTHOR: Bahaha - (U.S.A.)

Well, as far as Bob goes ... he was always nice to me. I never saw his bad side. Though I tended to stay away from all the stupid drama. As for anyone cashing up, I only knew of one person doing so. Even he did not deserve the money. Guess where it all went to?? Yep. Spent on drugs. Such good money wasted on something so worthless. Is J-Money still on crew? What about the 2 Drew's? I know Athena had said Jay Ray bounced out. So obviously none of his crew is still there. I do have to concur about Tina's bad fortune's. They ARE only going to get worse. Possibly are at this moment. I know of someone from Gemini crew who never had their taxes done because they did not feel it was worth the hassle, since they had not been there long. I don't blame them. This isn't a REAL job. It's just a waste of time. But I can say I learned a lot from the experiences I went through and it's nice to know other's who were there when I was, got out. Well, hope you and Brittany are doing ok. Take care.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Sean - (U.S.A.)

Becci your right not everyone is drugged and beaten. I wasnt saying they drug you i was talking about the drugs in general. I also watched a lot of kids who had never even drank get coersed into doing serioushard drugs and even turn into addicts. As far as the beatings go i saw a lot of people get beat up for speaking there minds especially by managers BOB was really good at that. And as far as a trip and the thousand dollars goes in 2 years i never saw anyone win a trip and only cashed up once but i was supposed to be such a great salesmen to these liars. looking forward to responses below especially some from some people who are still out on the road.

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#7 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#8 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Becci - (U.S.A.)

My name is Becci and I also spent 2 years with the company. While I do agree with some of the accusations made there are some points which I can say, from my experience, never EVER happened. I was never drugged or beaten. I do this day do not believe that I was brainwashed. I do agree that it is difficult to leave because they put you down for being a quitter but I was never told I could not leave. Although it is harder to leave with your boyfriend but, they tell you when you start that if you want to go home you get a bus ticket back to where you were hired at. If you are both from different places they won't send you to the same place. I also bought magazines and sent them to friends and relatives and they received them all and to top it all of I DID win a trip and was sent to the Bahamas for 4 days. The traveling was fun but not being able to be at home whenever I wanted just got old. They do tend to yell at you if you don't hit your quota and that gets old too. It was an experience that I don't regret but I wouldn't want my child to put me through the worry that I put my parents through.

#9 UPDATE EX-employee responds