• Report: #1062077

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped Off — Tallahassee Florida
Palmetto Security Services LLC
1020 E. Lafayette Street Suite 204 Tallahassee, Florida USA

Palmetto Security Services LLC This Company Stole Money From Me and Possibly Countless Other Employees. Tallahassee Florida

I worked for this company for approximately a year and a half. Durring this time I experienced disrespectful and hostile work environments. I had to fight for the right paychecks nearly every pay period. And upon exit of the company, Brian Boulware, the owner, stole $50.00 from me. He did this by not honoring the uniform contract I signed when I was hired which stated that I was to pay $150.00 uniform fee. This form stated also, that I would be refunded the amount upon exit of the company. I left the agency and was refused $50.00 for a "normal wear and tear fee" that I never agreed to when I was hired on innitially. I was informed that this was a "new policy" and that if I wanted my money, I was going to have to sue for it.

This company continually rips its employees off and takes advantage of them. They advertise on their web site that they do certain services which I know they do not do. [continued below]....

..... They do not provide security equipment, background screening, or finger printing as they advertise. The best part about this company is the web-site and more than half of that is false advertising.

Brian Boulware is a thief. Buyer and employee BEWARE the Boulware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Security-Services-LLC/Tallahassee-Florida-32301/Palmetto-Security-Services-LLC-This-Company-Stole-Money-From-Me-and-Possibly-Countless-Ot-1062077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Security Services LLC