Complaint Review: Palmetto state armory

• Reported By: Old bear — Boise Idaho
Palmetto state armory
200 business park Columbia, South Carolina USA

Palmetto state armory Ships products other than ordered Columbia South Carolina

I ordered from palmetto armories website, 500 rounds of federal american eagle 7.62x51 mm ammunition for a training class. Two weeks later they shipped me 500 rounds of dirty lake city arsenal ammo that was scratced, tarnished, pitted and looked like reload ammo that was poorly tumbled.  This stuff looks nasty. I called and arranged to return it for exchange for the new federal ammo i ordered. Meantime canceled the training class. They shipped me another batch of exactly the same nasty looking lake city ammo! I called and after 2 frustrating hours on the phone getting every run around possible the lady said someone would call me back. She did and started trying to tell me what i recieved WAS new federal ammo. I took her to task and explained reality to her. She changed the story and blamed federal and said i had to deal with them. I explained that it was her company at fault and THEY needed to take it up with federal. I was then informed tbat what i got was what they sent and i had to accept it and no refund or exchange would happen. I told her i would file a complaint with my credit card co and with BBB. She laughed and said go ahead, we deal with complaints from them all the time. I told her i could believe that judging by my experience with them. She terminated the call. My emails are not being answered and repeated calls for a supervisor go to voice mail and are not returned.

palmetto state armory is a fraud and a rip off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-state-armory/Columbia-South-Carolina/Palmetto-state-armory-Ships-products-other-than-ordered-Columbia-South-Carolina-1140837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto state armory