Complaint Review: Palmetto

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2003

• Reported By:W. Carrollton Ohio
Palmetto
7522 Wiles Rd. Ste 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing Inc ripoff magazine sales Coral Springs Florida

On June 3, 2003, I was woken by a knock on my apartment door. I was half asleep and didn't have my contacts in. I open the door and see this homely looking black boy standing there. He was like blah blah blah I'm not here to rob you and all this bullshit. i'm like "ok" and let him in. Big mistake. He kept going on and on about some trip to cancun or something. He asked for water and I went to the kitchen with him.

He commented on my sisters Simpsons collection and carried on about that. He then saw the flag and shell casings from my dad's funeral and commented about that also. He just knew everything about everything! Made up some bullshit story about living on the base for a while and his dad was in the military and blah blah. He asked to use my bathroom, stupidly I let him walk back there himself and also at one point left him in my room with all my dvd's and cd's and stuff when i went to get my check book.

Anyway, I actually thought about cancelling my check but I didn't. Come to find it it was a scam after all. He didn't steal anything. If I had known it was a scam I would have punched him in his flat nose and shot his ass for trespassing.

Matt
W. Carrollton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2003 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Palmetto-Marketing-Inc-ripoff-magazine-sales-Coral-Springs-Florida-62612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto