Complaint Review: Palms to Pines automotive

• Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: Trisha — Palm Desert California United States of America
Palms to Pines automotive
74-725 Joni Drive Internet United States of America

Palms to Pines automotive unknown initially I brought in my car for an oil change and a small power steering resevoir hose leak. They noted I needed a new p/s pump. My total bill was $719.13. After driving my car 40 miles my vehicle h Internet

I brought in my vechicle to get an oil  change and to repair a hose leak on the power steering resevoir. Mr Kenneth Williamson mechanic said I needed a powersteering pump. He tightened a fuel line so tight that it blew which he charged me to repair with the labor charge. While testing the work by driving it around the block I could hear my car the whole way so he was flooring it the whole time. When he pulled it in I asked, what  are you doing trying to blow it up. He smiled and said he was listening for the sound. The owner also told me after that the man that worked on my car was someone from down the street at another shop he used now and then. After $919.?? I paid I drove my car for only 40 miles total, parked it at my home and the next morning went out to start it and there was fluid all over my driveway and there was no clutch. Without a clutch my car will not start. They would not even tow it to their shop to back their work. I wonder why ! I am on a limited income ssi and a student at the local college and my vehicle is very important to me.

I feel I was ripped off and I think everyone should know about this business so they might not get the same treatment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palms-to-Pines-automotive/internet/Palms-to-Pines-automotive-unknown-initially-I-brought-in-my-car-for-an-oil-change-and-a-sm-1003711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palms to Pines automotive