Complaint Review: Palo duro area paranormal society

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: Dragonfly-09 — Des Mounes Iowa United States of America
Palo duro area paranormal society
Palo duro, Texas United States of America

Palo duro area paranormal society PDAPS , frank and Jennifer McCoy Took my money and never came threw and bought items that I never received Palo duro, Texas

I meet this person a couple of years ago and we have done a few cases together. They offered us the opportunity to go to a ghost convention and that they were the ones that were going to run it up. So we purchased a couple of tickets 125 for one and 75 for the other. ( I believe) well the convention got moved then moved again then cancelled!! Since we thought we were friends I thought that I would be nice and extend and wait cause I believed him ll come to find out he says the person in control of PayPal took is money. Just before that his wife was sporting around in a new car. Now do I know for sure that he took money from everyone that got tickets ? And that he got her a new car with the money since it was sold out! I don't know bury here it is 1 yr or so later we still have not gotten a refund nor have we gotten a email from this company!!! I went as far as getting a shirt and he told me two different stories. One was he was going to send it to his relatives house and I could get it there , then he said he would just mail it to me after months and several emails from my end still nothing....

This is a good paranormal group, he just takes your money and never gives you what you are expecting that is a problem!!!! I have tried a lot to get ahold of them they even changed their numbers so I'm not sure how to get my money back!!

If you ever buy anything from PDAPS please please make sure that you get your money. And if you can't get the item right away then tell them you will pay for things C.O.D.!!! Never trust this group for a convention or items, YOU will not see anything from this group... I hated to do this but they left me no other choice !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palo-duro-area-paranormal-society/Palo-duro-Texas-/Palo-duro-area-paranormal-society-PDAPS-frank-and-Jennifer-McCoy-Took-my-money-and-neve-953215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palo duro area paranormal society