Complaint Review: Palomar Associates - Duvera

• Submitted: Sat, October 04, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, October 04, 2008

• Reported By:monterey California
Palomar Associates - Duvera
5620 Paseo Del Norte #127-231 Carlsbad, California U.S.A.

Palomar Associates - Duvera This company lies and is not forthcoming with information which has to do with you Carlsbad California

This is a long drawn out story which starts a very dumb purchase on my part. I bought into ****** ******, the next day I realized I had made a mistake and sent it all back with a letter stating that I had made a mistake and that it was to expensive and that I wanted to cancel it. I did not receive a reply but chalked it up as the way they do business. Fast forward two years of never hearing a word from them, to seeing on my credit report an amount two times what I had agreed to originally. I contacted them and by then I was dealing with a company named Duvera, who told me they were the financial part of ****** ******. I stated that I had cancelled the contract the day after I got it and to please remove it. However they still to this day report on my credit report as Duvera. Now a company who calls themselves Palomar Ass ociates are sending me letters every week and calling everyday to collect $9,124.99 on the last letter. I have been talking to Randy there who told me the other day "this is not customer service we are a collection agency and don't have to have customer service". Well that is a very true statement. I did work with ****** ****** and worked out a settlement with them. I breathed a sigh of relief and thanked them. However I was still getting calls from this palomar ass ociates, so I once again called them and stated that I had a settlement from ****** ******. I talked to Rich Victor (if that is his real name) and he stated he was as high in the company as you can go and that palomar ass ociates had purchased this contract from Stores Online and they owned it now and there was nothing I could do about it. I have a gut feeling and from connecting with others that these 3 companies are all owned and maintained by the same entity and it is their way of "getting over" on people. I am at a loss to get this settled and in no shape to pay this thing off. I guess Action Line is another alternative.

Totally pissed off
monterey, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2008 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palomar-Associates-Duvera/Carlsbad-California-92008/Palomar-Associates-Duvera-This-company-lies-and-is-not-forthcoming-with-information-whic-378366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palomar Associates - Duvera