Complaint Review: Pam Levy CheckUp Magazine, Corporate Care

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: Calgary — Calgary Alberta United States of America
Pam Levy CheckUp Magazine, Corporate Care
Calgary, Alberta United States of America

Pam Levy CheckUp Magazine, Corporate Care Fraud, deception, do not give her a cent of your money Calgary, Alberta

*Consumer Comment: Another one of many lied to

*Consumer Comment: Another one of many lied to

*General Comment: Pam Levy and Tim Ramsay- Corporate Care Magazine Ripoff

*Author of original report: correction

First of all, read all of the reports on here.  Why would six different people make a report if it wasn't true.  I made the mistake of loaning her money.  Then the lies started, and continued for many months.  You don't believe?  Just check the court documents.  There was a long list of liens placed on her home in Canmore.  Her husband is the Dean of Law at the U of C.  When I spoke to him about this his response was "not my problem"..  So hopefully if there is anyone reading this who is thinking about doing business with her I would read the rest of the reports on here and read them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pam-Levy-CheckUp-Magazine-Corporate-Care/Calgary-Alberta-/Pam-Levy-CheckUp-Magazine-Corporate-Care-Fraud-deception-do-not-give-her-a-cent-of-you-828129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pam Levy CheckUp Magazine, Corporate Care

Another one of many lied to

AUTHOR: Farm Guy - (Canada)

I am just another person lied to my Ms. Levy. I have outstanding debt and a claim in court too. Just one of many!!! No way I will ever see a dime. I have a chain of emails with lies in every one.

People need to research doing business with this person!!!

Another one of many lied to

AUTHOR: Farm Guy - (Canada)

People need to research doing business with this person!!!

#3 General Comment

Pam Levy and Tim Ramsay- Corporate Care Magazine Ripoff

AUTHOR: anon - (Canada)

I am building a case against these two people. I would like to help you out if you can help me out. If interested please contact me back. I am taking them to court for breach of contract and fraud. If interested, I will send you an anonamous email and we can help each out. Thanks.

correction

AUTHOR: Calgary - (United States of America)

Her husband, Chris Levy does teach Law at the University.  I don't think he's the Dean.  There is another report on here where he was contacted and gave a similar response.