reporters

• Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: Lroy — Rogers Arkansas United States of America
Pam Sullivan - Care Bear kittens
Bella Vista, Arkansas United States of America

Pam Sullivan - Care Bear kittens Sold me a very sick kitten Bella Vista, Arkansas

I called Pam Sullivan (aka Pam Ellis) about a kitten she had advertised. I told her I didn't care if male or female, but that I wanted a healthy kitten as it was a birthday present for my three girls. We set up a day to meet. She and her husband were to meet me, but only her husband showed up. Car loaded with Cat crates. He was delivering kittens. He pulled my cat out, his whole backend was wet. he said that he had given him a bath and ran out of time in getting him dry.. He handed me an envelope and the cat and left... When I got home, I realized my poor kitten had matts all over his back and hind end. he was sneezing, His hip bones were sticking out so bad (which was masked by the mats.. he had "fleadirt" on his tail and chin (they must have missed that getting  all the rest of the fleas off) his ears were the dirtiest I had ever seen in a cat..... He was very sweet, but spent most of his time laying around, not active like a kitten.. When I opened the envelope there were no paper, no health certificate and the shot records had been printed off on plain white computer paper by them, I am assuming that the kitten never had any shots. He started to put weight on and was looking a little better, still laid around and didn't play very often. About 2 weeks ago his stomach started to bloat over the weekend he looked like a over due pregnant cat. I took him to the vet and she ran some test. I was relieved to know he was FIV neg, but then the bad news, He was FIP positive. she said that she may be able to live another month, but that he was a VERY sick cat and thought that it would be cruel to make him live even another week.

I did a search of her Cattery before I went to pick up my kitten and found nothing. Had I known her alias names I would have known to stay away. It was not until someone else filed a complaint that I knew all her different names.. she sells sick cats and then when people start complaining she changes cattery names and websites with these beautiful healthy looking kittens and starts her sick process over again. Do not buy from this horrible breeder!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pam-Sullivan-Care-Bear-kittens/Bella-Vista-Arkansas-/Pam-Sullivan-Care-Bear-kittens-Sold-me-a-very-sick-kitten-Bella-Vista-Arkansas-964175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pam Sullivan - Care Bear kittens