Complaint Review: Pam Transport

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Fenton Missouri
Pam Transport
297 henri de tonti Internet United States of America

Pam Transport get treated like crap for a year if you can make it that long Internet

they will screw u over when you get close to your year , I had a good truck that I drove over 50,000 miles in then they gave it to someone else , my first partner stole money out of my wallet twice while I was sleeping , punched me in the face while I was driving on the highway and threatened my life . Some of their trucks are good and some of their dispatchers are good however I have heard story after story of drivers being mistreated by the company .  The closer you get to your year the more you can expect to get mistreated . Don"t be surprised to get stuck with a disrespectful , lazy , incompetent , arrogant smelly thug that likes to play music that you can not stand . They do not want real truck drivers they want steering wheel holders that do not have the intelligence to stand up to their low pay and abuse . the truck they gave me was not in half as good as condition as the one I drove before that .  Every time I woke up in it I had a bad taste in my mouth . A guy who started when I started lost his house thinking he was going to make money working for the company . It gets old quick when you are away from you family driving a piece of crap accumulating debt for long periods of time  . When you are taking all the risk and they are getting most of the reward . It is not all bad however do you homework . They have to many cooks in their kitchen if something is working they are like a casino instead of switching the dealer and cards they will switch the dispatcher and truck . I was sent to an international dealer and the guy who was supposed to check the brakes was very lazy and  incompetent I was fortunate and blessed to find someone who fixed them no thanks to the shop in San Antonio Texas .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pam-Transport/internet/Pam-Transport-get-treated-like-crap-for-a-year-if-you-can-make-it-that-long-Internet-1038519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pam Transport