Complaint Review: Pamela Jones

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: Kevin — Lyndhurst New Jersey United States of America
Pamela Jones
640 N Arthur Ave #2 Pocatello, Idaho United States of America

Pamela Jones Cougar Dating, Donna Panter, Linda Bruz. Dating Scam Sending Money Pocatello, Idaho

Pamela Jones from Cougar Dating site scammed me to beleive that she was in love and wanted to come over to me from Idaho to me in NewJersey. She first asked for $300 for her grand mother in the hospital with cancer and later another $500 to cometo me. Later she just took off to Florida to be with her friends. Later I asked for my money back. She told me that her grand mother passed and she would return my money. Never did. I have been emailing her and now I wrote a letter to her in the mail. It was refused and returned and it also had her new address under the yellow return sticker. Her old address where the police were looking for her was Pamela Jones 174  Hazelnut Lane Pocatello, Idaho 83204.  The other two scam wanted girls from the same Cougar Dating site are Donna Pater donnapanter@yahoo.com and her cell phone email
.....com">robertmessi69@yahoo.com also ripped me off $1,535.00 to come over from Nigeria. I think she is in the USA now and the third was Linda Bruz lindabruz1968@yahoo.com wanted to come over from the United Kingdom and I think that she is in the USA now. Linda gave me this phone number 734-237-1493 at her aunts house telling me that her aunt would credit my credit card and asked for my card number, Security number on back, social security number, mother's maiden name, pin number etc... I refused. I sent her $329 to come over to me and later asked for $500 more and I turned her away. Linda told me that when school was over she would return my money and never did. All money was sent throught Western Union and all met through Cougar Dating online. Cougar wanted nothing to do with it and threw out the three scam girls and me also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pamela-Jones/Pocatello-Idaho-83204/Pamela-Jones-Cougar-Dating-Donna-Panter-Linda-Bruz-Dating-Scam-Sending-Money-Pocatello-927306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pamela Jones