Complaint Review: Pamela's Massage

• Submitted: Wed, March 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: drwlion — Odenton Maryland United States of America
Pamela's Massage

Pamela's Massage I just paid this site since March 4th,2013. But no response and no access either! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Similar experience as the author

*Author of original report: Another payment made from Pamela Massage again!

I just made the payment for 30 days trials with $2.95. The day that I paid was March 4th,2012. Ll of the suddenly, the amount was $79.99 and paid through my account within a week! I was shocked!! I tried to contact them and phone call. Nothing can be response at all! I was so angry with them! I have subscriptionwith FBI report via everyday. If you do nothing to file them, I will file report to the FBI! I have two choices. I forewarned these people who make scam or fraud against my financial situation. Thank you for your concern of this matter!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pamelas-Massage/internet/Pamelas-Massage-I-just-paid-this-site-since-March-4th2013-But-no-response-and-no-acces-1028335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pamela's Massage

Similar experience as the author

AUTHOR: Zhilong Zhou - ()

I just want to say that what the author wrote is completely true because I now face the same issue on Pamela's massage!I tried to contact them via email and phone but never got ANY response.79.99 dollars was deducted from banking account after I had tried to cancel my subscription.I just want to know how the author solved this issue since I really need help from people who had similar experience.I would appreciate if anyone can teach me how to get rid of this problem. Thank you!

Another payment made from Pamela Massage again!

AUTHOR: drwlion - ()

Hi this is the same person that I spoke to you last month on March 11th. The company Pamela Massage had took my money $79.99 which all together $160! I tried to contact several times but NEVER response to me. I just found the location from via google research. But I must be the member in order to find them. The location is in Ahiehem California. I filed report to my bank. I will closed my account permanently soon. Please do not delay to find them for these charges! Thank you very much!