Complaint Review: Panache equestrian

• Submitted: Tue, January 01, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: Penelope — Wakefield Internet United States of America
Panache equestrian

Panache equestrian Goods never arrived and refused to refund when I cancelled my order. No response to numerous emails. Internet

I ordered goods in July 2012 but cancelled the order when the items had not been dispatched. I was told by Vanessa over the phone that the money taken from my card would be refunded. It has not been refunded. I have emailed numerous times and never had a reply. I have phoned but there is never any answer. I have written but no reply. Barclaycard are unable to help as no written agreement to refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 01:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Panache-equestrian/internet/Panache-equestrian-Goods-never-arrived-and-refused-to-refund-when-I-cancelled-my-order-N-989466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Panache equestrian