Complaint Review: Panalabs - Wu-Yi Pixie Pack

• Updated: Fri, November 14, 2008

• Reported By:Lakewood Colorado
Panalabs - Wu-Yi Pixie Pack
www.wuyipixiepck.com Internet U.S.A.

Panalabs - Wu-Yi Pixie Pack NOT A FREE TRIAL HAVE TO READ THE SMALL PRINT Internet

*UPDATE Employee: 100% Customer Satisfaction is Our Goal

I ordered this tea having found the ad on Facebook.com. It advertised 30 days free tea. When I got to the website it said that I had to pay for shipping around $5.00. So I agreed to do that but what I didn't see in the fine print at the bottom was that they would charge my credit card almost $70 if I didn't cancel within two weeks. Somehow I didn't catch these charges until a second charge was made. When I called they were sorry they could not help me at all because everything was in writing and I should have read the fine print. It was completely misleading. Plus they already sent me another shipment of it. So for $150.00 I have two supplies of tea I could buy for $5.00 at a health food store. Actually I haven't received the second one yet and they said that if I returned it they would refund me for the second $70 charge. We shall see.

Ginny
Lakewood, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2008 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Panalabs-Wu-Yi-Pixie-Pack/internet/Panalabs-Wu-Yi-Pixie-Pack-NOT-A-FREE-TRIAL-HAVE-TO-READ-THE-SMALL-PRINT-Internet-386531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Panalabs - Wu-Yi Pixie Pack

100% Customer Satisfaction is Our Goal

AUTHOR: Conniea78 - (U.S.A.)

Hello my name is Connie. I'm the customer service agent for WuYi Pixie's Customer Service Department. I noticed your complaint and wanted you to know if you have any concerns or problems to please contact me directly. You should certainly see the charges returned for the first month. You may also contact my manager, her e-mail is falon@verifyyourorder.com or if you call our customer service line 1-800-919-2846. We would be more than happy to take care of anything that we can for you. Our hours are Monday thru Friday 8am-5:30pm MST. If you call the customer service line any of the representatives are willing and able to assist you. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Connie, CSA