Complaint Review: Panasonic

• Updated: Sat, December 04, 2004

• Reported By:corrales New Mexico
panasonic.com Internet U.S.A.

Panasonic won't replace 2 month old camcorder Internet

I purchased a panasonic dv camcorder on May 26th 2004. Two months later, I discovered it wouldn't upload video or stills to my computer. I called allen's audio-video in Ca., an authorized Panasonic service center, and was told it would be a seven to ten day turnaround. Three and a half months and a half dozen phone calls later, and several missed horse shows, I was told they couldn't repair it and they were sending it to Panasonic repair center in Elgin, Il.

After three more weeks and several phone calls to them, my new camcorder has not been repaired or replaced and I have spent hours on the phone trying to get them to just send me a new camera. Panasonic makes crap. I'll never buy another Panasonic product. I had my new camcorder for two months. They have had it for over four months.

corrales, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2004 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Panasonic/internet/Panasonic-wont-replace-2-month-old-camcorder-Internet-121284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Panasonic