Complaint Review: Panda Research Surveys

• Updated: Mon, December 08, 2008

• Reported By:greenwood South Carolina
Panda Research Surveys
.surveypandaresearch.com Internet U.S.A.

Panda Research Surveys pending payments and not adding money to my account Internet

I joined panda research doing surveys..I have $191.00 pending payment. Only $5.00 has been confirmed and add to my account. I sent a complaint to there customer service department and this is what they said:

Hi,
Once you filled the survey form and signed up with the trial offer for which you receive confirmation email your account will be credited into pending and once the sponsor approves your registration or application and informs us of your approval, your account will be updated from "Pending" to "Approved". It will take 6 to 8 weeks to complete the process.

Please note: Panda Research will make payment to users having US verified primary PayPal account only.

Thanks
Support
PandaResearch

Their terms state: That pending payments will be confirmed and added to your account no later than 30 days. I need my money and I am tired of people getting away with junk like this!!

Tina
greenwood, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Panda-Research-Surveys/internet/Panda-Research-Surveys-pending-payments-and-not-adding-money-to-my-account-Internet-399333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Panda Research Surveys