retired

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: realms31 — denham springs Louisiana
Panda Research
10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. #7902 Houston, Texas USA

Panda Research Panda Research Cancelled my account after I was verified for $50.00 Houston Texas

*UPDATE Employee: review the Terms and Conditions

*Author of original report: Panda has reopened my account.

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help you get this issue resolved.

After six months of hard work doing surveys for Panda Reasearch,Ive aquired $246.00 all together.I finally was approved for a $50.00 cashout.I verified the phone call to find out I wouldnt get payment til the Manditory 30 days which is listed on there FAQ.I never read the FAQ til I was told that and I didnt understand why.So I sent a support ticket,with a few choice curse words.I recieved a message back stating what in the FAQ and also was informed if I sent any more messages using foul language my account would be terminated.I sent no other tickets to support.I tryed logging in yesterday,to find my account is closed due to fraud.So now Im sure they have made a reason to not send me my payment I earned.My account is not fruadulent.My paypal is verified.My phone and email was verified.My payment was verified after the verification phone call.After hours of internet search on Panda Research,Ive found three postings of people actually getting the first payment.Ive also found hundreds of postings of people not getting there earnings.I have snap shots of my account profile and my earnings.I very much am not going to let this go.I want to persue any manner I can to get my,and others their payments.I also want markets and advertisers know of the actions of Panda Research.I know Panda Research is making lots of money from users filling surveys for them.There is crime involved with this company and it needs to be dealt with.Please help us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Panda-Research/Houston-Texas-77043/Panda-Research-Panda-Research-Cancelled-my-account-after-I-was-verified-for-5000-Houst-1054287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Panda Research

review the Terms and Conditions

AUTHOR: pandaresearch.com - ()

Many members find it helpful when they review the "Frequently Asked Questions"- FAQ tab-along with the Terms and Conditions, as they answer many questions and can help explain the program.

We have listed one below for review:

M. PROVIDE CASH INCENTIVES:

*Note: Payments will be transferred to your PayPal Account. It will take
at least 30 days from the Requested Date, after verification.

Panda has reopened my account.

AUTHOR: realms31 - ()

Panda research has reopened my account and I still have to wait til the 17th of this month to get my money.Will see how it goes and Ill try to get this report removed.Seems Panda research just might be gaining my trust.

We would like to help you get this issue resolved.

AUTHOR: pandaresearch.com - ()

Hi this is the Panda Research Support Department.  We would like to help you with this issue to get it resolved as soon as possible.

If I could please have your Panda Research Referral link (found here: http://pandaresearch.com/uc?a=refnew, after you log into your account) I will be able to look up your account details and hopefully help rectify this situation for you.

We hope this information is helpful.

Respectfully,