Complaint Review: Panda Research

• Updated: Sun, October 12, 2008

• Reported By:yakima Washington
Panda Research
Pandaresearch.com Internet U.S.A.

Panda Research I say we all get 1 lawyer and take them down hit them good and hard and make hem pay up pandaresearch.com Internet

I signed up with panda research christmas of 07, I have not seen a dime. Every time I email them they say they have not gotten an email from the sponcers. I say that's hog wash. They just pocket OUR money.

I think panda needs to be taken down good and hard. I say we get one lawyer for us all and take them to court. It can be done. We all have to be on the same page. Just think if we did that other internet companies may get the point, and stop scamming people. Wouldn't that be nice?

They owe me over 200$, that money at the time was well needed to pay for my childs medications. I wasted my time on that site, and I want to be paid for the hours I spent away from things I could have been doing.

I highly recomend that you print out your account info. even if its 15 pages long. That way if they get tired of hearing from you, and they remove your account you have proof they owe you money. (they have been known to take accounts and funds away from people with out warning or notice.)

stephanie
yakima, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2008 12:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Panda-Research/internet/Panda-Research-I-say-we-all-get-1-lawyer-and-take-them-down-hit-them-good-and-hard-and-mak-380502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Panda Research