Complaint Review: Panda Research

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: angry customer — Mountain City Tennessee
Panda Research
Internet USA

Panda Research Panda Research is the WORST company in the U.S., out of my BIG experience Internet

*Author of original report: Panda Research is disgusting LIARS!

*UPDATE Employee: offer in question did not originate from Panda Research

Out of my BIG experience Panda Research is the WORST company in the U.S. I can't believe that in USA-where the customers' rights are usually well protected - a company like Panda Research is still hasn't been out of business. They not only don't appreciate or respect their customers. They are actually MOCKING them.

To be objective, about 4 years ago when I started, Panda Research was much better. About two years ago it changed completely. They started changing their rules of paying (in their favor, of course) without sending ANY notifications to the customers. I suppose, in opinion of this company, it's customers' responsibility to reread Panda Research- rules on a daily basis not to miss any changes.

Because of those rules changes it became almost impossible to get paid. I've been trying to get my final payment and quit for about two years. Since February'13 I tried to earn credit and request my final payment 3 times ( nowadays there is  practically NO normal chances to earn credit with this company). 2 times out of 3 I received NO credit despite of doing EVERYTHING right. The website of Panda Research doesn't work properly very often, but the customers get punished for that.

Panda Research advises to contact them in case of not seeing credit. I have the history of my correspondence with Panda Research saved (5 tickets) showing how "helpful" its customer " support" is  and how they "resolve" problems. The endless proofs of my PROPER orders I sent to Panda Research after killing A LOT of time and nervous cells on calling to advertisers, etc. was NEVER good enough.

About 2 weeks ago they finally got satisfied with the final version of the proof I submitted. They  promised to response me when the issue is resolved. After over two weeks of waiting  for that response I saw that ticket as CLOSED. I contacted them again and gave them 2 options- either giving me my final payment ($50) or having to deal with my Complaint with Tennessee Attorney General, my negative reviews on every SCAM-website, etc.

Even though they owe me a iittle more than $50 I requested my message with two options was completely ignored. I suppose, since not many angry customers would invest time and efforts because of just $50-100 they didn't get from Panda Research this company feels pretty safe and confident performing their deceptive , unprofessional practice. Despite such convenient for this company fact, there is over 55 complaints  against Panda Research on just this website. I hope one day Panda Research will get seriously punished for what they have been doing to their customers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Panda-Research/internet/Panda-Research-Panda-Research-is-the-WORST-company-in-the-US-out-of-my-BIG-experience-1067662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Panda Research

Panda Research is disgusting LIARS!

AUTHOR: angry customer - ()

I certainly took my last survey through Panda Research website. It, sure, was in the list with the other PR offers on June 7th 2013. After I took that survey PROPERLY, I didn't see $18 waiting for approval and IMMEDIATELY gave Panda Research the date and the # of that offer that used to be current and valid . The main reason for me to try that product was to earn $18 credit and get my final payment. But while Panda Research had been demanding new and new proofs of my PROPER order that offer disappeared from their list-stopped being current and valid. They are supposed to keep the information about their previous offers and resolve the problems caused by THEIR website mistakes that happen SO OFTEN. But Panda Research is doing their best NOT TO PAY WHAT THEY OWE. The company that doesn't respect its customers doesn't deserve to have ANY!!!

offer in question did not originate from Panda Research

AUTHOR: pandaresearch.com - ()

Hello-We reponded to this member that our account manager checked with the advertiser.  We reponded to this member that the offer in question did not originate from Panda Research-therefore we are not crediting an offer that is not from us. -this member does not want to believe us-