Complaint Review: Panda Research

• Reported By: toddjaco — ambridge Pennsylvania
Panda Research
Internet USA

Panda Research This company is one big scam!!! Internet

*Author of original report: Panda's Response is a complete and total lie!!!

*UPDATE Employee: we were not provided with the information needed to look up the account.

*Author of original report: DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO PANDA'S REPLY

*UPDATE Employee: Panda Research a legitimate website

In having studied the Ripoff Report site I am here to just basically reiterate what several people have already said - and that is that Panda Research is one big ripoff!!!

The above statement could not be more accurate.  Rather than get into the details of what happend to me (this was over a one year period) I just want to tell people to stay away from Panda Research.  They are not way they say they are and they will not pay you the money you think you have earned.

I filed complaints with the FTC and BBB regarding Panda Research.  My studies have shown there are literally hundreds and hundreds of people who have complained about the site.

It is my sincere hope that someene will shut them down.  I made the mistake of doing my studying after I had already become involved with Panda Research.  I should have done my home work before but did not so I learned the hard way.

I hope my report will at least keep some people from making the same mistake I did.  Simply put - if you see the name Panda Research - RUN IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 11:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Panda-Research/internet/Panda-Research-This-company-is-one-big-scam-Internetnbsp-1054076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Panda Research

Panda's Response is a complete and total lie!!!

AUTHOR: toddjaco - ()

Hello everyone, Panda Research indicates here that they offered to help on this issue by looking up the account, but were not provided with the information needed to look up the account.  Ok, this is a total, complete and utter lie.  It really is an indication of what Panda Research is all about.  I'll explain.  The issue here are the facts that I completed 8 surveys (some of which are in reality free trial offers) for them which I never received credit for.  So you understand, if you complete a free trial and do not get credit, you dont get paid.  SO everyone understands me completely, I am going to give you the titles of the surveys (again, some were free trial offers in which I had to expose credit card information) and the # of the survey, as well as what I was supposed to be paid.  Here goes:

10825  Are women better drivers than men??  3.50

11010  Job Survey                                       1.00

10808  Credit Score Review                          10.00

10685  Life Insurance Survey                         2.25

10906 Your Online Future Study                     2.25

11003  Life Quote Review                              3.25

11047  Acne Survey                                     30.00

11058   ANti-aging offer                                18.00

On every one of these surveys I did not get credit.  So, I would wait a couple of days and then ask the Panda support department why I didn't get credit (incidentally it would take 4-5 days for them to get back to me) and the response was always the same - that they needed a screenshot proving that I had in fact completed the offer.   On every single one of these - I provided EXACTLY what Panda requested of me.  In one case, the Life Quote Review survey, they asked me for screenshots of 4 different life insurance quotes!!  On the free trial offers they would ask for a screenshot of the confirmation that I had purchased the free trial.  Rest assured people - I provided Panda with every single bit of information they requested of me - to say this was time consuming and aggravating would be the understatement of the century.  But I did it and Ill explain why - I just wanted to cash out and be done with them.    Days went by, weeks went by, months went by - still no credit, which meant no pay for me.  I finally gave up and told Panda to please at least pay me for all the paid emails I had clicked (about 500 of them).  I had accumulated 25.00 of paid emails so I said, please just pay me for that and I'll let the rest of it go.  I let them know that I would spread it all over the internet that I had been ripped off by them if they refused to at least pay me for the paid emails.  Their response - they closed my account.   Once that happened I did exactly as I said I would - I have spread it all over the internet that Panda Research is a ripoff.     Now people, this is exactly what happened.  This was by far the worst experience I ever had doing business on the internet.    In doing research later I found hundreds and hundreds of complaints about Panda Research.  Unfortunately for me, I didnt do my homework ahead of time and I got ripped off.  So, all I can do at this point is let every one know what I have said since day 1 - Panda Research is one big ripoff - if you see that name - dont walk in the other direction - SPRINT!!!!  I've been doing internet business for 7 years now - I have never had an experience as bad as I did with Panda Research.  It is my sincere hope that all customers out there will never get involved with Panda and my sincere hope that someone who has the authority to do so will shut down this atrocity of a website for good.

we were not provided with the information needed to look up the account.

AUTHOR: pandaresearch.com - ()

We have offered to help on this issue by looking up the account, but we were not provided with the information needed to look up the account.

DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO PANDA'S REPLY

AUTHOR: toddjaco - ()

Hello everyone, I see that Panda Research has replied to my ripoff report concerning their site.  DO NOT in anyway get suckered in to doing business with that webiste.  IT IS A RIPOFF AND SCAM.  I will explain the details.  Panda Research gives you the opportunity to take surveys to make money.  First of all, they are not surveys, what they really are is free trials for various products.  Now, I have been doing this (meaning free trials for pay) for 7 years now.  I know exactly the correct way to do it so that I get credit for completing the offer, and hence, get paid.  I have completed 6-700 free trials in my career.      I received credit and payment for every single free trial I completed.  However, with Panda, I didnt receive the credit (or payment) that I deserved.  Not once, not twice, not three times - BUT 8 TIMES!!!  8 surveys I completed were not credited and therefore I was not paid.   ANd the funny thing is, their absolutely dreadful support dept. kept saying, well we need this, we need that so I could get the credit I deserved.  i dutifullly screenshoted and emailed the support dept every single solitary bit of information they requested - STILL NO CREDIT!!!!  SO,  trust me when I tell you - PANDA RESEACRH IS A RIPOFF AND SCAM!!!!!  As I said before, if you ever see that name, RUN IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!!!

Panda Research a legitimate website

AUTHOR: pandaresearch.com - ()

Hello.

We would like to help you understand how the Panda Research.com program works soon as possible.

If I could please have your Panda Research Referral link found here:  http://pandaresearch.com/uc?a=refnew

after you log into your account,  I will be able to look up your account details and hopefully answer any questions for you.

Just to let you know, we have an email Support Ticketing system where our members can ask questions via email by clicking on the CONTACT tab and logging in-and send us questions  via e-mail, and receive e-mail answers back to help them with any questions they may have.

Also, it is very important for members to review the terms and conditions along with the FAQ (frequently asked questions) page as they explain the rules and answer many questions.

Please visit our  FAQ page or simply follow this link. http://www.pandaresearch.com/uc?a=st&pt=faq

For more information, please see the terms and conditions. http://www.pandaresearch.com/uc?a=st&pt=terms

We hope this information is helpful.

Respectfully,