Complaint Review: Panda Research

• Reported By:DeBerry Texas
Panda Research
www.pandaresearch.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Panda Research Disabled, Widow Cheated too Nationwide

I fell too! Read all the fine print of how my money for taking surveys would be available no later than 90 days, it was going in my Paypal account, read everything. Except, the part where they were never going to confirm the surveys so like many here, I have had $117.00 pending for Five months. The only confirmed amount is $7.00 they gave me for signing up. Isn't this like working someone and then saying when you pay is confirmed by me I will pay you -- then refusing to confirm their pay.

I contacted Panda Research several times, I would get this stupid nonsense answers from them. Yes, I have saved everyone. If someone can get a class action suit together for fraud or as we in Texas call it - deceptive trade practice (Which carrys 3 times the amount awarded), I have written evidence of that. Going to my attorney general is going to my second step. First step should have been come here and check them out.

Myheartdesires
DeBerry, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2008 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Panda-Research/nationwide/Panda-Research-Disabled-Widow-Cheated-too-Nationwide-384721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Panda Research