Complaint Review: PandaHi

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Xtal30 — Largo Florida
PandaHi

PandaHi This company has allowed a crazy woman to post my personal information Internet

This website has allowed some crazy woman to post MY personal information all over their website. She used some pay site to get information on a cell phone number I haven't had in 10 years. When my name came up she accused me of stealing or helping someone steal her Mini Bike. She posted my name, date of birth, address, and other personal info. because she pulled it off some people search website. I do not know this woman and do not know anything about her stuff being stolen. She is putting my family (including my 2 year old daughter) in jeopardy and has no information that I had anything to do with her bike getting stolen other then 10 years ago I had the number of the person who apparently stole it now. When I contacted the company via email because there is no other way to contact them they were 100% non responsive.  This is unacceptable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PandaHi/internet/PandaHi-This-company-has-allowed-a-crazy-woman-to-post-my-personal-information-Internet-1036380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PandaHi