Complaint Review: PandaHi.com

• Updated: Tue, March 16, 2010

• Reported By: MG — Hammond Indiana USA
PandaHi.com
(No street address), Mountain View, CA 94043 Internet United States of America

PandaHi.com PandaHi Global, Free Local Classifieds This company copied my ads from Craigslist onto theirs, without my permission Internet

*Consumer Comment: IT ALSO HAPPENED TO ME..

Just to give a heads up to all who read.  If you post an ad on craigslist, beware of a site called PandaHi.  They claim to be a free local classified website, similar to CL.  Only problem is, someone posted my CL ads onto their site without my permission.  That's one red flag.

Other problem is, they have no complete physical address or phone.  If you click their "contact" link, there is no phone or email to send a message to.  And remember, they SOLICITED TO ME, I didn't chase them.

Is it a bad website?  Can't say for sure, but I know that's bad business practice.  I'd put it on a blacklist of websites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2010 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PandaHicom/internet/PandaHicom-PandaHi-Global-Free-Local-Classifieds-This-company-copied-my-ads-from-Craigsl-581578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PandaHi.com

IT ALSO HAPPENED TO ME..

AUTHOR: WATCH OUT FOR THESE GUYS - ()

Hi people. I am glad I have someone else that also experienced this. I was randomly Googling my business' 800 number to make sure I had it correct for another ad I was posting and I found a ton of copywritten material from my website on PANDAHI.COM or pandahi.com.

Not only did i not post the ad on this site or give them any permission what so ever to post any of my information on this site..... to make matters worse.... it is years old and all the prices and contact information is incorrect.

Before I started my site I was very careful to not copy and paste and plagiarize other similiar websites. This is horrible on all counts.

There is no way of contacting them to take it down. Honestly even if I could at this point I am scared to even contact them in fear of a hacker.

I keep getting requests for discounted prices that nolonger exist and people are not happy. I was curious as to how they even heard of this price because it was an old promotion from years ago that I offered before my distributor raised prices on me. The sad thing is I cannot even honor it and make a profit today.

Any site thats built on lying or stealing should be Blacklisted and sued.

If all of us get together I think we can get rid of this site and those like it. Let's do it!