Complaint Review: Pandaisia

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: I''m here for a reason — Orlando Florida United States of America
Pandaisia
10524 Moss Park Rd Unit #624. Orlando Florida 32832 Internet United States of America

Pandaisia The Chef's Gallery They made the smallest cake we have ever seen! Completely different from what we requested they did not respond to emails and don't have any customer service. Internet

We had met with quite a few cake vendors and then Pandaisia the consultation seemed great and the price point was perfect!  After speaking with a few friends in the cake business we assumed it was a fairly new company and thats why they were priced aggressively well they suck bottom line little to no follow up after the initial meeting with the exception of they paypal requests for payment.  When I got to my wedding prior to my bride I thought they made a cake for little people because there was no way that cake would feed our 65 person wedding party and still be able to follow tradition and have the top for our one year anniversary.  When I responded to Hope at Pandaisia she said oh I told the Chef at your venue I would be happy to bake a fresh cake for our one year anniversary.  Well this is not what we wanted and a weak attempt to fix their errors.  Also it appears this company likes to act like they know everyone when I asked nobody knows them do not fall for there deceitful business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pandaisia/internet/Pandaisia-The-Chefs-Gallery-They-made-the-smallest-cake-we-have-ever-seen-Completely-d-967984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pandaisia