Complaint Review: Pandigital

• Submitted: Wed, December 29, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, December 29, 2010

• Reported By: Bennettw99 — Indianapolis Indiana U.S.A.
6375 Clark Avenue, Ste.100 Dublin, California United States of America

Pandigital Pandigital Doesn't Stand Behind Warranty Dublin, California

I bought Three Pandigital Edge Touch Digital Picture frames from Amazon. I contacted Pandigital on 12/9/10 about a problem I was experiencing with the remote controls for the frames. I was provided a case number 3957 and told their company technical support was busy and would call me back in 3 days. I have waited over 10 days and called back two more times inquiring about when someone would help me. The person I spoke to at 800-715-5354 insisted I would receive a call back. Still no call back and no help. Poor customer service!

I would like to have three new remote controls sent to me or the company replace the three defective units. Is that really too much to ask for????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2010 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pandigital/Dublin-California-94568/Pandigital-Pandigital-Doesnt-Stand-Behind-Warranty-Dublin-California-676408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pandigital