Complaint Review: Panera Bread Wesley Chapel

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Tampa Florida
Panera Bread Wesley Chapel
28332 Willet Way Wesley Chapel, Florida USA

Panera Bread Wesley Chapel Panera Bread Wesley Chapel, Panera Bread Wesley Chapel Shopps at Wiregrass Wesley Chapel Florida

3 out of 6 visits to Panera Bread Wesley Chapel were a nightmare! Each time something was wrong with the order, or the service.

This location is fairly new, but close to my house. This last visit turned out to be the worst. After waiting 10 minutes in the pick-up area, they had to redo my meal, so I watched them cut open what appeared to be an instutional style white bag, that was dumped into a bowl and nuked for 5 minues.

In the meantime, the food I had already ordered was getting cold. The kitchen looked like a mad house, the mamager was shouting instructions to the "teen" workforce moment by moment, I was exhausted just watching the circus, it was hard to believe food could be prepard this quickly, but at a price.

Assuming the order was correct, I drove to our gated estate in New Tampa, unpacked the food and realized the order was incomplete. Needless to say, I was hungry, my wife got what she ordered, but I was out of luck, unless I got back into the car for another round trip.

I spent almost $40 for food and went hungry. I immediately phoned the store and spoke with the manager, who by the way, screwed up the order, I phoned the resturant and she offered to mail me a voucher for the missing food.

This is the 3rd time something went wrong with an order or the service at this restaurant. I believe that others should be for warned! I do not recommed ordering food at Panera Bread Wesley Chapel Florida! If your interested in a little entertainment, I do recommed watching the "Kitchen Circus" show, and as long as you're not ordering food, you're assured not to be dissappointed at the pick-up counter.

The next time I plan on visiting a take-out restaurant, I will make sure to avoid restaurants that microwave and radiate food, and always make sure they empty the contents of the order in front of me and never assume anything. It's very frustrating to drive home and not eat!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Panera-Bread-Wesley-Chapel/Wesley-Chapel-Florida-33543/Panera-Bread-Wesley-Chapel-Panera-Bread-Wesley-Chapel-Panera-Bread-Wesley-Chapel-Shopps-1057046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Panera Bread Wesley Chapel