Complaint Review: Panteon, EZLink, MegaPath, New Edge Technologies, Cliff Robertson, Ernest Bourgnine

• Submitted: Sat, April 30, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, April 30, 2005

• Reported By:Strongsville Ohio
11645 Biscayne Blvd. Miami Florida 33181 Saginaw,, Michigan U.S.A.

Panteon, EZLink, MegaPath, New Edge Technologies, Cliff Robertson, Ernest Bourgnine ripoff Miami, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, Saginaw, Michigan

I live in Strongsville OH. and I am yet another victim of Pantheon in Miami FL. I have been unable to connect with a law suit group, and I am hoping someone will be able to direct me to another resource to regain any of my lost money. I first heard about Pantheon on Television when it was endorsed by Cliff Robertson and also Ernest Bourgnine. I finally called Pantheon after the 4th advertisement.

Pantheon told me I would have my machine in 4-6 weeks. That was August 4, 2004. I received my machine on November 30, 2004 after numerous calls and letters to Pantheon.

Pantheon directed me to MegaPath DSL for my internet service. Now, MegaPath has told me I must pay them $350 to disconnect my service to this machine that does not function in other capacities. Due to this recent report, I have attempted to disconnect my service again today. The voice mail said they will call me back.

The installer Neil Demo (shortened from a longer Greek name, as he put it) operating as New Edge Technology, in Saginaw Michigan, appeared to be very sympathetic to my situation and informed me there were many other victims out there and New Edge Technologies was in the process of taking over Pantheon's net link for the machines.

Neil Demo explained to me he had a "booster" which would broaden the receiving distance up to 3 miles for internet accessibility. On November 30, 2004 I gave him a check for $2,500 in Medina Ohio. He cashed my check on December 17, 2004 in Saginaw Michigan. Early January 2005 I requested a refund because I simply didn't need his equipment. He told me he couldn't do that. To this date April 30, 2005 I have not received this "booster", nor have I received a refund, nor have I been able to reach Neil Demo, or anyone associated with New Edge Technology. Another name this company works under is Skyway Technologies in Saginaw Michigan.

Linda
Strongsville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2005 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Panteon-EZLink-MegaPath-New-Edge-Technologies-Cliff-Robertson-Ernest-Bourgnine/Saginaw-Michigan/Panteon-EZLink-MegaPath-New-Edge-Technologies-Cliff-Robertson-Ernest-Bourgnine-ripoff-141010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Panteon, EZLink, MegaPath, New Edge Technologies, Cliff Robertson, Ernest Bourgnine