stuck

• Submitted: Thu, March 17, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 13, 2005

• Reported By:French Settlement Louisiana
Pantheon Holding
11645 Biscayne Boulevard Suite 201 Maimi, Florida U.S.A.

Pantheon Holding ripoff Maimi Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I can help you ..I have installed coast-to-coast after helping so many people get on with business and their lives concerning these kiosk I have picked up where Pantheon left people hanging

What makes me so mad, is when you call the Better Business Bureau and the Attorey General in Maimi Fla. and ask them about this Company they tell you they have on reports on them.

Pantheon Holdings told me that I would have my machine in 45days (HAY! thats not true). They will find a place for my EZ-Link Terminal (HAY! the ower did not know any thing about it). And they said they would set everything up all I had to do was go twice a week and check on the terminal (HAY!).

I was told I could ask for my money back with in 60 days after my terminal goes in. I ask for my money back because I was not happy on the way things was going. I still have not received money back (AND I DON'T THINK IT WILL HAPPEN).

I really think the Attoreny Generals and better business bureau is in on this ripp-off in Maimi Fl. Something needs to be done about this. IF Martha Stewart that to Pay for that she did, so do these people. ALL OF THEM.

Jennifer
French Settlement, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2005 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pantheon-Holding/Maimi-Florida-331818/Pantheon-Holding-ripoff-Maimi-Florida-135385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pantheon Holding

After making contact with kiosk buyers and performing installs on my own has been very successful there is about 100 kiosk buyers whom I have installed coast-to-coast after helping so many people get on with business and their lives concerning these kiosk I have picked up where Pantheon left people hanging, I have an exclusive contractual agreement with the manufacturers of the kiosk itself which is not Pantheon. My company is based out of Kansas City and L.A. Ca. We provide IT support, network cabling, custom-built PC's, and telecommunication installation services to the government, consumers, and general business.

The following info was approved by Rip-off Report staff. in an effort to help those who are victimized and stuck with un-installed machines and no way to service them. Craig will fly anywhere in the country, wherever you need him.

My name is Craig Wright I CAN HELP please feel free to call me at:
(310) 219-0772 or cell
(213) 447-7969 (24 hour basis) anytime.

I have references coast-to-coast here is one for now Harmony at New Edge the DSL company (360) 906-9822

Leo Baldino (818) 648-9787 the mans kiosk sat uninstalled for a year he is no making money with his machine and very happy, call for more information and references. I have also implemented money-less ATM, and prepaid calling cards, I also have my NOC.

Craig Wright (WrighTech-NurService, Inc.)