- Report: #130057
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Pantheon Holdings, Global Resources, Global Link
Pantheon Holdings, Global Resources, Global Link11645 Biscayne Blvd. & 12550 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, Florida U.S.A.
Pantheon Holdings, Global Resources, Global Link ripoff, some things that you might not know about these companies - they flaunt their clean record with the BBB. This allows them to scam more poor soles. Miami Florida
*Consumer Suggestion: we can gain help in numbers
*Consumer Suggestion: Another sucker taken in by Global Resources Inc.
*Consumer Comment: S what can we do
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- In addition to Global Resources, the people in charge of Pantheon (namely RICHARD GOODMAN) have been setting up a new name and company to re-sell the EZ-LINK machines under. The machines will be identical, however the name will be GLOBAL LINK.
- Pantheon has been subtilely offering to buy back some machines from distributors for the price of $4,100 per machine. They say it's not them but an "interested individual." The real truth is YES, it's them and they are doing this because they have run into trouble regarding the debt they owe the machine's manufacturer. To curtail this and get machines to both full fill their legal obligations to Pantheon Distributors who have not received their machines and also to get machines that will be used under their new moniker, GLOBAL LINK, they
have started to buy back some of these machines.
- A couple months ago, while Pantheon was laying off their
entire sales force and locaion devision, they were ferrying many of these newly jobless employees down the street to 12550 Biscayne Blvd. Suite 704, where they were offered jobs at Global Resources, the next reincarnation of Pantheon Holdings.
- Though people at Pantheon & Global Resources deny the
connection for obvious reasons, I have learned that the employees were not the only connection, an individual by the name of RICHARD GOODMAN (I'm sure a relation to Shevin Goodman from Teleking and such) is one of the main
people in charge at both Pantheon & Global Resources. He is above JEFF KUBA aka JEFF MICHAEL COOPER.
- I telephoned Pantheon Holdings & Global Resources to confront them with this information, of course both companies deniedthat RICHARD GOODMAN exists. I spoke with a JACK MONROE who claimed to be a supervisor in the Customer Services Dept. at Global Resources. He acted suspiciously cautious as he put our conversation on speaker phone, then he continued to robotically repeat that he didn't know RICHARD GOODMAN, and that there was no connection between Pantheon & Global Resources. I later cross referenced Jack Monroe's name and discovered that not only does he know RICHARD GOODMAN, but that JACK MONROE & RICHARD GOODMAN had been working together at Debit Corporation, Pantheon Holdings and yes Global Resources.
- Every individual I have had contact with at Global Resources,I was able to later confirm also worked at Pantheon, those names are: John Maginnis, Michael Press and Jack Monroe.
- Although Global Resources shows it's inception as a business to be 12/20/2002, they have only showed real activity within roughly the last 6 months. Since September of 2004, they have accumulated 14 complaints with the BBB. All of these have been resolved in order to maintain the "clean" reputation that they portray when you receive their sales pitch, in which they flaunt their clean record with the BBB. This allows them to scam more poor soles.
- When I last spoke with JEFF KUBA, he denied all this of course and retaliated that he would give me their lawyer's name and phone number if I had any problems. When I called his bluff, KUBA declined to give me the phone number for their attorney. The truth is I discovered that Pantheon no longer has any legal representation. Until recently they had been using the
same lawyer as Global Resources!
To coin an old phrase, if it looks, walks and talks like a duck it's a DUCK! Pantheon Holdings, Global Resources and soon to be coming Global Link all share the same backers ie. RICHARD GOODMAN, as well as the same employees. Their sales tactics are the same as well. Their advertising portfolio that they mail to prospective investors are almost identical in design and content. The companies are mere blocks away from one another, walking distance.
It pains me not only to think of how I was scammed out of a lot of money, but how these individuals continue to scam innocent people, by shedding their snaky skin, moving down the street and re-opening up shop. I hope this has been informative and helpful to people and HOPEFULLY stopped any potential investors from getting involved with GLOBAL RESOURCES as well as the soon to come GLOBAL LINK.
STOP! ..before you think about using the Better Business Bureau (BBB)... CLICK HERE to see how other consumers were victimized by the BBB's false or misleading information. Don't be fooled! It has been reported, when there are thousands of complaints and other investigations underway by authorities, the BBB has no choice but to finally give an UNsatisfactory rating to a BBB member business that is paying the BBB big membership fees every year. When a business is reported that is NOT a BBB member, BBB files WILL more likely show an UNsatisfactory rating, then reportedly shake down that company to become a member of the BBB. One positive thing about the BBB is, either way, if a business has an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB, you can be sure, the business is bad. But what about all those BBB member businesses that had complaints filed against them? Consumers never get to hear about them. What about the BBB advertising to the public? Is this a false and misleading perception they are giving about consumer confidence when dealing with a business? Click here to understand more of what consumers and business alike are saying about the BBB. You decide. ..Remember. The BBB membership is not earned, it's paid for!
Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Work at Home Scams
click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Home Based Businesses
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2005 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pantheon-Holdings-Global-Resources-Global-Link/Miami-Florida-33181/Pantheon-Holdings-Global-Resources-Global-Link-ripoff-some-things-that-you-might-not-kn-130057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.