Complaint Review: Pantheon Holdings, Internet Machine Company

• Submitted: Fri, November 04, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2007

• Reported By:Redwood City California
Pantheon Holdings, Internet Machine Company
11645 Biscayne Blvd. Suite 201 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Internet Machine Company, Pantheon Holdings $98,000 Paid, Nothing Deleivered! Ripoff Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: Alan Glaubman is in Federal prison!

*Consumer Comment: Glaubman has a Broward County Address

*Consumer Comment: Alan Glaubman and Pantheon Executives on the run!

*Consumer Comment: Did you investigate them?

Pantheon is the mother of all rip-off artist companies. I purchased six internet kiosks in August, 2004. None of them have been delivered and none of the services sold by Pantheon have been delivered. That includes (1) Locating services; they promised to find suitable locations for the machines, but only provided places where you would not want to look at, let alone shop at! (2) Sign up advertisers; never signed up an advertiser at all, even after I had obtained my own locations.

Furthermore, various employees of Pantheon steered me into expensive DSL contracts with providers that are still ripping me off.

Furthermore, within three weeks after making the purchase contract, and after it had been broken by Pantheon, I wrote them a letter asking for my money back. I am entitled to do that according to the agreement signed by Pantheon, section 12. It states I am entitled to my money back in the event of there being any untrue or misleading statments to sell the kiosks. Not only were there misleading statements, the contract signed by Glaubman), clearly states that the machines were to be delivered by a certain date. They were not and I asked for my money back. I was refused.

I would like to see Mr. Alan Glaubman and others of his executive staff stripped of all their assets and thrown in jail. That is what they deserve.

Larry
Redwood City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2005 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pantheon-Holdings-Internet-Machine-Company/Miami-Florida-33181/Internet-Machine-Company-Pantheon-Holdings-98000-Paid-Nothing-Deleivered-Ripoff-Miami-163347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pantheon Holdings, Internet Machine Company

Alan Glaubman is in Federal prison!

AUTHOR: Fred - (U.S.A.)

bop.gov/inmate_locator/index.jsp

1. ALAN GLAUBMAN 66050-004 49 White M 12-24-2012 PENSACOLA FPC

Glaubman has a Broward County Address

AUTHOR: Fred - (U.S.A.)

Glaubman is a home owner in Broward and can be found via the Broward County Property Appraiser's web site: http://www.bcpa.net/Index.cfm

Alan Glaubman and Pantheon Executives on the run!

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

Hi everyone,

This is Peter in Phoenix. I just got off the phone with Nora Sirmons from the Florida Office of the General Counsel (Louis E. Strolba Sr. Attorney). She informed me that they attempted to serve a summons in the case on Alan Glaubman on January 9, 2006 and he appeared to have fled the country!

Shortly after that call, I spoke with Sol Farash of the United States Postal Inspector in Florida. He says he doubts Glaubman fled the country and that he can't tell me what is happening, but the case is active and there will be events made publich shortly.

In the mean time, I am enjoying my EZ-Link as a free standing game console and a testiment to my own gullibility. Thank you all for your efforts to help with this fraud. It is a horrible shame for all of us, especially my kids who will have to find $85k of their college fund elsewhere...

Nora Sirmons address is:
Terry Rhodes Build, 2nd Floor
2005 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, Florida 32301
850-488-3022

Best wishes,

Did you investigate them?

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

Before you forked up all that money, did you talk to any of the other customers? If so, were they satisfied with the company? Did you visit any of their installed kiosks to assess the amount of usage they got?