Complaint Review: Pantheon Holdings

• Submitted: Thu, March 17, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 17, 2005

• Reported By:East Boston Massachusetts
Pantheon Holdings
11645 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Pantheon Holdings, Global Resources ripoff Call the FBI in Florida regarding Pantheon Holdings, Global scam Miami Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Yes, call the FBI - and everyone else

*Consumer Comment: Unbelievable....... I can't believe you AND ALL THE OTHERS that post information such as call the FBI, call the DA, call this phone number, call that phone

All victims of Pantheon Holdings/Global must call the FBI in Fla. The phone # is 305-944-9101.

They will take your report over the phone and transfer it to the white collar crime unit. They informed me that they have gotten many calls on Pantheon/Global.

I advise everyone to call them to help launch an investigation. the more reports they receive the better our chances are at receiving restitution.

Thank You.

Henry
East Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2005 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pantheon-Holdings/Miami-Florida-33181/Pantheon-Holdings-Global-Resources-ripoff-Call-the-FBI-in-Florida-regarding-Pantheon-Hold-135357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pantheon Holdings

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Yes, call the FBI - and everyone else

AUTHOR: Janet - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately, there are some scam artists on this web site. One of them has managed to get his email address is a few postings. I contacted him at that address, supplying only my name. He wrote back, and he knew my full name, address, former phone number - hey! That sounds like the type of thing Pantheon would know - not something other Pantheon customers would know.

When I called the FBI today, they were quite familiar with the case. So are other government agencies. I don't think we'll get all of our money back, but we have to try. If Anybody comes on this site and tells you Not to try to contact the government (or whomever), don't pay any attention.

Pantheon would love to think we're not doing anything about it. You are only helping them get away with it if you don't do something about it.

AUTHOR: E - (U.S.A.)

Editor, thanx for posting my last message, preciate it.

Henry,
I can't believe you AND ALL THE OTHERS that post information such as call the FBI, call the DA, call this phone number, call that phone number...don't any of you people have a clue that Pantheon Holdings, Global Link, Alan Glaubman, Jeff Cooper or Kuba and all the other evil satans are monitoring this site as well as those of us that have been hurt?????? I could post pages and email me at Effed By Pantheon at Hotmail dot com no spaces pages and pages of information for you all to call and write to, but I won't give it to them, and they are also here. Some might reply, "Good, let them know we are on to them", or "Good, this or good that". After all the years and company name changes they've gone through, do you actually think they give a darn?? I know, you don't either. Anyway folks, keeps posting everything we do so they can stay just one step ahead of us....... please go back in the postings and read the two or three I've posted.