Complaint Review: Pantheon Holdings

• Submitted: Mon, December 11, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, April 11, 2010

• Reported By:Santa Maria California
Pantheon Holdings
11645 Biscayne Blvd. Suite 201 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Pantheon Holdings I was Smater Than The Idiots Miami Florida

*General Comment: No one deserves to be ripped off!

It is absolutely amazing to me that anyone would send a check for ANY AMOUNT based on something that they saw on TV. I too saw The Captain of Macales Navey of the PT-73 (Ernest Borgnine), AKA...Led Bottom, or Batman, (Adam West). OK so these 2 celebs should be put behind bars for soliceting a fraud, but they won't ever be picked up for such crimes although they should be, so I guess we should use our commen sense instead???

What in the world is with you people who give up your money to a voice over the phone ??? You deserve to be ripped off !!! They didn't take your money from you, you gave your money to them!!!

These same looser idiots tried to get my check, but before I blindly and stupidly just wrote and sent a check to some unknown A-HOLE that I spoke to over the phone, to some unknown address, I asked if I could see an installtion of one of their systems here locally in CA. The stupid idiot told me that there were no units close enough for me to go see. I said "OK, then I'll come to you to see one." I told them that I needed to see a demonstration of one of these systems, and that I was going to fly to Florida so I could visit the company and see a demo of the equipment before I was to send them a check to buy one. The Jack-Off who was trying to rip me off said OK, just send us a check for 10% of the total for 2 of our Internet Kiosk Rip-Off Machines, and then we will allow you to come to our facility for a demo. I said OK, but didn't send in the check.

Why would anyone send any money to some Dit-Wad over the phone or over the internet???

Dit-Wads like money that's why!

Dave
Santa Maria, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2006 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pantheon-Holdings/Miami-Florida-33181/Pantheon-Holdings-I-was-Smater-Than-The-Idiots-Miami-Florida-224691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pantheon Holdings

#1 General Comment

No one deserves to be ripped off!

AUTHOR: Estel - (United States of America)

Dave,

I am a victim of Pantheon Holdings, and altough your report is quite old, I thought that I would reply to it because I find it unnecessarily offensive and rude, not to mention insensitive.

First of all, no one deserves to be ripped off.  And, if you read some of the reports from other victims, you would not only find that the decision to purchase the EZ-Link terminals were not based solely on a television commercial or from talking with someone over the phone, you would find that most of us did a lot of research before purchasing the machines and checked with comsumer protective agencies such as the BBB and the Federal Trade Commission.

I not only contacted the Better Business Bureau, but I wrote and called the Federal Trade Commission as well to find out about this company.  I was told by both agencies that there was nothing negative to report about either one.  So, it was not blindly or stupidly that many victims wired money to Pantheon Holdings.  Most professional criminals are very good at what they do.  There were things set into action by Pantheon that you do not know about.

Asia