Complaint Review: Pantheon Holdings

• Submitted: Wed, October 05, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 05, 2005

• Reported By:Groton Connecticut
Pantheon Holdings
11645 Biscayne Boulevard Suite 201 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Pantheon Holdings ripoff dishonest fraudulent advertising of the kiosk capabilities/support Miami Florida

I ordered 2 EZLINK terminals June of 2004 thinking this would be a good investment seeing that these machines are doing very well in europe. I did some research to see if this company was in good standing so I checked out the Better Business Bureau and didnt find any negative reports.

I called the contacts that Pantheon gave me of satisfied customers, they all seemed happy with the product. I come to find out that they were being paided to give positive feedback to prospective customers. I was told that Pantheon would do the foot work and install nationwide advertisements on the kiosk and that would be the main income for the distributers and the selling of internet, hotlink, phonecards and payphone access was just a bonus the main income would be the advertising.

Pantheon dropped the ball and started telling the distributors that it was our responsiblity to silicite advertising for our kiosks. Most of the features did not work on these machines and they keeped making reasons and not making results.

The prepaid phone cards didnt come about along with other main features promised. I received one koisk and established it in a high traffic area in a local Mall it wasnt paying for itself and became to expensive to operate so I removed it.

I sent letters to Pantheon requesting cancellation of the second terminal with a refund request. They cancelled the order but never sent the refund of 18000 dollars back. They will not respond to me. I would like to get my money that I invested back.

Ronald
Groton, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2005 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pantheon-Holdings/Miami-Florida-33181/Pantheon-Holdings-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-advertising-of-the-kiosk-capabilitiessuppor-159646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pantheon Holdings