Complaint Review: Pantheon

• Submitted: Tue, January 11, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 12, 2005

• Reported By:St. Marys Georgia
Pantheon
116645 Biscayne Blvd Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Pantheon Ripoff good for nothing liars Miami Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Welcome to Pantheon Hell

I am truly pissed off at Pantheon holding company. Like so many of you on this site, my husband and I have been lied to.

We purchased a machine back in July 04. I was very hesistate against purchasing the machine but through persuasion from my husband we went ahead and purchased the machine because we thought it would be a good investment in Jacksonville, Florida since the Super Bowl is coming here this year.

Before purchasing the machine the sales rep contacted us daily and even gave us phone numbers of people who were doing ( at least Pantheon say) doing good in the business. Well we went ahead and bought the machine. Since July we have experience nothing but lies, lies and more lies from this company.

For starters, there were the shipping date and location. It took the company antoher month to find a location. (Oh by the way, remember them telling you that locations would be easy to find because so many peoople will be willing to use the machine, its another lie). Oh they promise us airport locations, so forth and it took them a month and half to get a location. Then we encounted problems with the machine arrival. We were told that more machines had to be built because they were selling so quickly. Lie, lie, lie.

After the machine sat in the location for over a month, the internet is the only thing working on the machine. Remember how they told you that they would help with adverstiment. Well when I contacted the company they said I was responsible for solicting adversting. They sent me brochures on how to solicit adverstiers.

Forget about contacting them. They won't return any calls. I have tried on many occassions contacint YANKel and Emily who never returns any calls. I tried contacting Yankel this week concerning the prepaid phone calls on the machine. He rudely transfered me to someone by the name of Jason who supposely handles this. Well Jason seem to not have a clue on what I was referring to. He said he would call me back at 3:30 to give me a answer.

At 4:30, I hadn't heard a word from him. When I call him back, he rudely said "Dont be telling people that I don't return phone calls". I still haven't gotten my question answered. THe bottom line is we want our money back. My husband went into his retirement for this money. Please someone contact me by using the rebuttal box below. I want these people taken care of.

Vanessa
St. Marys, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2005 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pantheon/Miami-Florida-33181/Pantheon-Ripoff-good-for-nothing-liars-Miami-Florida-126970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pantheon

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Welcome to Pantheon Hell

AUTHOR: Ross - (U.S.A.)

Dear Vanessa,

I to am a victim of this scam. The only thing I can tell you is that you are in luck. There is a law firm in Tenn. That is already hard at work on putting these miscreants behind bars. Goto
kioskscams.com and contact the firm listed and ask to be put in touch with Cyndee.

CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. CLICK AND READ MORE..