Complaint Review: Panther Expedited

• Reported By: Bamm-Bamm — None Of Your Business Ohio United States of America
Panther Expedited
4940 Panther Parkway Seville, Ohio United States of America

Panther Expedited Panther II Negligent Dispatch Seville, Ohio

Panther likes to say they have plenty of freight, all the trucking companies say it, nothing unusual there. I have been driving for 8 years, I know how this all works by now. Panther does pay good per mile.

Driving for Panther has been very frustrating. I came here expecting to just make $1000/week. I am sorely disappointed. About 1/3 of my settlements have been negative, about 2/3 of the rest have been less than $400. The rest were good, but they were ones I was allowed to broker on. Panther has not had the loads available to make money. When you call to complain about the lack of loads it is your fault because you were in the wrong area, or it's not their fault they wait for the customer to call them. If you are in their "Prime Service" area, you are not allowed to broker out. Their policy is that if you sit more than 24 hours you can broker out of the area. I have met those qualifications and still not been allowed to broker out.

We are all used to dispatchers lying to us, kind of like recruiters. When I tell Panther I can get a load to the consignee at a certain time, they expect me to be there. If Panther tells you they will do something for you, they might do it and they might not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Panther-Expedited/Seville-Ohio-44273/Panther-Expedited-Panther-II-Negligent-Dispatch-Seville-Ohio-958092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Panther Expedited