Complaint Review: Panther expedited services

• Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: Ryan J McMinn — flint Michigan USA
Panther expedited services
http://www.pantherexpedite.com/ Internet United States of America

Panther expedited services Panther expedite are liers and don't care about there driver Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Another one on the list.

*Author of original report: I got fired for something they said i did

*General Comment: Everyone has a game to play.

Panther expidated fired me in Kansas city mo after being lied to for 2 days about what was going on.

they claim i lied on my ap because my records were destroyed and i had to do the best i could on dates and they also claim they could not get a hold of my past employer. that's a lie also. instead of asking me about dates they fire me and put a falsuefaction of records. stay away from these people. they lie and allow shoddy equipment on there fleet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Panther-expedited-services/internet/Panther-expedited-services-Panther-expedite-are-liers-and-dont-care-about-there-driver-879837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Panther expedited services

Another one on the list.

AUTHOR: die74801 - ()

Panther is the 4th expedite company i have worked for in 3 years. It is so that owners are having issues paying whats due when times get hard. In my case,  i am sometimes lucky to get payed at all and have been living on adavances for quite some time. advances that are mainly used to pay for fuel, which doesn't leave much for food. I have noticed the main issues I have run into is personnal conflict with management which i avoid like the plague, but somehow, always get sucked into. The end result is always the same- "You need to call your owner". (You know,  the guy that don't pay you)

I got fired for something they said i did

AUTHOR: ryan J McMinn - (USA)

I did quit i got fired in Kansas city mo they wouldn't let me drive my boss truck back to seville

#3 General Comment

Everyone has a game to play.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (United States of America)

Are there any good honest trucking companies left out there?