Complaint Review: Pants Snake enlargement

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: Hillel Full dofhimself — gays inthebutt Alabama
Pants Snake enlargement
Internet USA

Pants Snake enlargement Ordered pills - did not work! Micro snake in pants! Internet

I ordered penis enlargement pills from this company, and was EXTREMELY disappointed with them.  Their website clearly states that the pills add 1-2 inches to any size penis.  I ordered, I paid, and when the pills arrived (about 3 weeks later than promised), the wrapping on the container warned that they were not intended for people with a diagnosed micropenis (a penis that's less than half an inch long, like I have).

They did NOT make this at ALL clear on their website, and they refused to refund my money.

To be honest, I was skeptical that pills or a medical solution would work at all.  I had much better luck with a mechanical device that I stretch my penis out into each night.  I've nearly doubled in size, from half an inch, or nearly one whole inch! -no thanks to this company though...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pants-Snake-enlargement-/internet/Pants-Snake-enlargement-Ordered-pills-did-not-work-Micro-snake-in-pants-Internet-1048037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pants Snake enlargement