Complaint Review: Papa Adams

• Reported By: Dean Clark — San Francisco California
Papa Adams
482 San Mateo Ave San Bruno, California United States of America

Papa Adams Ripped me Off San Bruno, California

I have ordered Papa Adams 482 San Mateo Ave , San Bruno , CA 94066 from them a few times, the second time I ordered the delivery driver got upset with me because he apparently could not find the house. I asked him if he has GPS and he said yes (go figure). Tonight I ordered a pizza and some pasta took over two hours and 15 minutes to arrive at my house. When I called and spoke with someone at the restaurant no apology just an excuse that they do not get the order online right away. Not sure what is going on at this restaurant but I will never order again. They are no longer on Yelp, wonder why that is! Stay Away! I got a call from the delivery driver asking me if I live at Public Storage, not very professional, and a bit disturbing place to order from. When the food arrived the pizza looked like it was sitting out and the pasta was warm. I am very disappointed! I told them to take it back. I am sure this must be a health issue and am surprised that San Vruno would allow this type of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Papa-Adams/San-Bruno-California-94066/Papa-Adams-Ripped-me-Off-San-Bruno-California-1040577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Papa Adams